HPM Summer TRuck Giveaway
The HPM Summer Truck Giveaway will begin during the Extreme Tool Sale, starting at HPM Waimea on Friday, May 19th, HPM Kona on Saturday, May 20th and at HPM Hilo on Sunday, May 21st.
Please 'Follow Us' on Facebook for updates on the Giveaway.
May 19, 2017 to August 12, 2017
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by HPM Building Supply, 16-166 Melekahiwa Street, Keaau, Hawaii 96749.
- Eligibility: HPM’s Summer Truck Giveaway (the “Promotion) is open only to legal Hawaii Island residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of HPM Building Supply and its promotional partners (Big Island Toyota, Pratt & Lambert Paints/Sherwin Williams, and partners to be named in the future) are not eligible to enter. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins May 19, 2017 and all entries must be received by 6:00pm on August 11, 2017.
- Ways to Enter:
With Purchase Entry - All eligible persons making a purchase during the Promotion will be eligible to receive one entry; maximum one per day per person.
Bonus Entry – All eligible persons making a purchase of $50.00 or greater of Pratt & Lambert Paint from HPM Building Supply during the Promotion will be eligible to receive a bonus entry; maximum one per day per person.
Partner Entry – Additional ways to enter will be made available through Promotion Partners for defined time periods throughout the contest.
Regular Mail – To participate without making a purchase, mail a self-addressed and stamped envelope to HPM Building Supply, ATTN: Summer Truck Giveaway, 380 Kanoelehua Ave, Hilo, HI 96720 with a stamp mark on or before August 4, 2017, and you will be mailed an entry form.
Electronically produced or duplicated entry forms will be automatically disqualified.
Entrant is responsible for completing the entry form and depositing the entry in one of the official Promotion entry boxes located at HPM’s Hilo, Kona or Waimea stores.
- Promotion Winner Selection and Verification: All entrants must be present at one of HPM’s Hilo, Kona or Waimea stores at 1:00pm HST on Saturday, August 12th to be eligible to win. One finalist from each of the three stores will be selected randomly from all entries submitted at that location. All finalist names will be announced at each location and the selected finalists will have up to 3 minutes to make themselves known to the contest official on site. If the finalist is not present, another name will be drawn until a finalist has been identified at each location. Finalists will need to verify their eligibility at that time. The three eligible finalists will then compete in a short game to determine the Winner of the Grand Prize.
- Prize: The Grand Prize is a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4-door 4x4 (“Truck”), in silver color, with 3” Toyo-Tec lift, 18” wheels and rims, pro grill, Baja light bar and running boards. The Truck includes a tailgate wrap with HPM, Big Island Toyota and Pratt & Lambert Logos. The value of the prize is approximately $50,000.
- The Winner’s Responsibilities: There are no substitutions, exchanges or transfer of prizes by winners. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the prize receipt and/or use. The winner will agree that the truck will remain on Hawaii Island and the tailgate wrap will remain in place until August 12, 2018.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use finalist and grand prize winner names, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the sponsor may, it its sole discretion, either: a) suspend the Promotion and award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such at attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless HPM Building Supply, and their affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, but not limited to: a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; b) technical errors related to the computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone network lines; c) printing errors; d) errors of the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; e) late, lost or undeliverable mail; or f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry form.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States Hawaii County Court of the Island of Hawaii or the appropriate Hawaii State Court located in Hawaii Island County, Hawaii; and b) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will be kept confidential to the Sponsor and its promotional partners.